This Sunday, June 21st, 2020, is the day we celebrate the men who do the most in our lives! It is a day to give back to the tire changing, grass cutting, sports watching, dad-joke making fathers (or other important male figures) who have given us so much. So how can we make this day the best it can be? Choose from a list of presents and activities to surprise your dad with and make it a day to remember!
For the sports loving dad:
For the dad who loves to cook:
For the active dad:
For the clean-cut dad:
For the fixer-upper dad:
For the relaxed dad:
- Set up a yard game tournament with Ladder Ball Toss, Giant Jenga, Kan Jam, or SpikeBall.
- Put on a play for your dad – gather the family and reenact your favorite dad moments!
- Challenge your dad to a Mario Cart tournament. Pro tip: gift your dad a Nintendo Switch!
- Go camping – social distancing friendly!
- Start a family baseball or kickball game and keep the tradition alive throughout the years.
- Plan an at-home beer tasting. Head to Wegmans and build a “Craft Your Own Pack” with your dads favorites!
- Hit the golf course! Pick your favorite Monroe County Golf Course and schedule a tee time.
- Pretend you are your dad for a day – handle the grilling, yard work, and everything else your dad does for you!
- Go fishing! Pack a cooler with your favorite drinks and snacks and hit the road.
- Create an at-home drive in. Purchase a projector, pop some popcorn and head outside!
Want more tips and tricks on how to live virtually? Click the button below.