You’ve got fast, reliable fiber internet from Greenlight Networks and think the time is finally right to cut the cord and leave cable tv in the dust. But while new technology can be exciting, it can sometimes seem a bit daunting, especially after years or decades of clinging to your cable connection.
So if you’re considering cutting the cord, where do you start? And how do you make sure you don’t lose access to your favorite channels, shows, movies, and sports in the process?
MyBundle makes it easy and convenient to cut the cord and enjoy all the streaming entertainment, news, and sports you love all—including live tv—in one simple-to-use interface. And with many features designed to streamline your streaming experience, MyBundle does so much more than just save you money.
Let’s run through how to get started on MyBundle and learn how simple cutting the cord and switching to streaming can be!
The Find My Bundle Tool
MyBundle makes it easy to put together a package of streaming apps you will actually enjoy watching and help save you money at the same time. One of the best ways to get started is to utilize MyBundle’s Find My Bundle Tool. It’s simply the fastest way to create your personalized bundle of entertainment options and find the right live TV streaming service for you. Follow along as we guide you through the tool.
To get started, click here for the Find My Bundle Tool to take the survey. The survey leads you through several questions designed to build a package of streaming apps most relevant to you and at the best price.
- First, the MyBundle Tool asks you to describe your household and whether you live with other adults, have a family with children, or are on your own.
- It then asks for your zip code to offer local and regional channel options.
- The MyBundle Tool then asks if you’d like to be able to record shows with its cloud-based DVR.
- Next, the Find My Bundle Tool asks you to click on the streaming apps and services that you already have.
- It then asks how you’ve been streaming up to this point, such as whether you’ve been using your Smart TV or Roku or Apple TV or similar service.
- The Find My Bundle Tool then asks if watching live sports is important to you or not.
- Finally, it provides a list of popular apps and channels and asks which of them are must-haves for you. There are dozens of choices, so add as many as you’d like, but remember, the fewer you select, the greater the savings. If you don’t see a channel listed that you really want, be sure to type its name in the search bar to see if it’s available. You can also search for a show you watch, and the tool will select the channel it’s on for you.
After you’ve completed the questions, the Find My Bundle Tool calculates your results, and from billions of possible combinations, presents the best bundles and plans for you based on your responses. You can also edit which channels you’ve selected to see if eliminating one or two can get you an even better deal!
The tool is impressively precise, telling you which plans have the highest percentages of the channels you wanted and the total package prices. It also presents a Great Value option, where in exchange for dropping a few channels, you can save even more money.
If you’re not ready to make a decision on the spot, you can put in your email to have your live TV streaming recommendations sent to you and saved on MyBundle to go back to them later.
Of course, you have the option to build your own bundle from scratch, creating it app-by-app, channel-by-channel. But the Find My Bundle Tool is a much faster and more efficient process.
Live TV Options Without the Cord
A common misconception is that if you cut the cord and switch to an all-streaming service you’ll lose live TV and can only view on-demand content. Not true!
Indeed, MyBundle will recommend several options for accessing live TV without a cable connection or satellite dish. That means you can watch news in real-time and enjoy live sports just like you did with cable.
After using the Find My Bundle tool to build your initial package of apps, explore the live television options to add to your MyBundle line-up, which can include DIRECTV STREAM, Fubo TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV. Each of these platforms has many different channels and offerings that may work for your needs and preferences. MyBundle’s powerful research tools present useful information about all of them in one place, so you can compare and contrast their features, options, and prices.
For example, some providers limit the number of simultaneous viewers, and others provide a much larger cloud-based DVR for recording and keeping more shows and movies. You’ll usually pay more for extra features and services, so it’s important to learn about their pros and cons and think about what you’ll most likely need and use. Fortunately, MyBundle makes it easy to do exactly that!
To learn more about MyBundle and all the great entertainment it has to offer, click here. And be sure to follow our social pages for more tips on streaming! Not a Greenlight customer or not sure if NY's fastest fiber Internet is available in your area? Check availability now!