Many of us have found ourselves looking for ways to help our community during the Coronavirus Pandemic. Even with social isolation and stay at home orders, there are many ways to give back without putting yourself at risk. COVID-19 has impacted businesses, families, and individuals all over the world, so any help is appreciated during this time. As a community, it is our responsibility to support each other to get through this crisis together. Below is information on how you can start giving back today.
8 ways to give back today:
- Donate to Feeding America or a local food bank here
- Purchase gift cards to your favorite local restaurants
- Shop and deliver groceries for the elderly
- Foster an animal to reduce the strain on shelters
- Be a listening ear for a struggling friend
- Send supportive messages to front line workers
- Check in on your neighbors
- Do not forget to take care of yourself
To read more on this topic, check out these articles:
For more on living virtually resources, click the button below.